Students will use the scientific method or engineering method to create their product and explain its impact. In the following section you will find a breakdown of the rules of the competition and what needs to be included in each entry.
- Participants will enter into the grade 6-8 or grade 9-12 categories.
- Participants can work in teams up to 3 or individually.
- Schools can submit a maximum of 12 projects per school.
Students can choose from one of the following categories for their project:
- Flora & Fauna
- Food Science
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Inventions & Innovation
- Electricity & Electronics
- Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Energy & Space
- Computer Science & Math